Care Home Awards 2019
The deadline for entries for this year's Awards are now been extended till Friday 6 September, 9am.
After the judging has taken place, finalists will be confirmed and notified in late September. The winners of each of the 13 categories will be announced at an evening ceremony at the Hilton Hotel in Glasgow on November 15, 2019. The Awards will follow the Care Home Conference and Exhibition 2019.
This year's Awards categories are as follows:
- Ancillary & Support Staff Award
- Nutrition & Eating Well Award
- Meaningful Activity Award
- Training, Learning & Staff Development Award
- Emerging Talent Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Management & Leadership Award
- Palliative & End of Life Care Practise Award
- Nurse of the Year Award
- Carer of the Year Award
- Specialist Service/ Unit of the Year Award
- Care Home Service of the Year Award
- Positive Impact Award
Please closely refer to the Awards Guidance before completing your entry.
If you have any queries relating to the Care Home Awards 2019, please send them via email to email@example.com and a member of the team will get back to you.
Good luck everyone!