Care Home Conference 2019
Essential Care: the critical role of care homes
Scottish Care's annual Care Home Conference, Exhibition & Awards will take place on Friday 15th November 2019 at the Hilton Hotel in Glasgow. It is the only conference in Scotland to focus specifically on care home provision and the speakers, activities and insight sessions are curated specifically for providers and partners in this field.
With 450+ delegates attending it will be an excellent networking opportunity for those in the sector, who will get the chance to engage in many learning opportunities including:
- Scotland's oral health improvement programme for older people (Caring for Smiles)
- Rights made real in care homes (Rights Made Real)
- Improving the health and wellbeing of the care workforce (Workforce Matters/SSSC)
- Finance and innovation in the care home sector (Clydesdale & Yorkshire Bank)
- Changes to care home disclosure (Disclosure Scotland)
- Adult social care reform (Scottish Government)
For further details on the day itself, including insight sessions and key note speakers, please click on the programme above.
Tickets are now available to purchase. The rates for 2019 are as follows:
- Early Bird Scottish Care Member ticket - £54 +VAT
- Early Bird Non Member ticket - £100 +VAT
- Standard Scottish Care Member ticket - £60 +VAT
- Standard Non Member ticket - £125 +VAT
If you have any queries relating to the 2019 Care Home Conference, please contact the Scottish Care team on 01292 270240 in the first instance.