Care at Home & Housing Support Awards 2018 – nominations now open!
The annual Care at Home and Housing Support Awards will be held on the evening of Friday the 18th May, 2018.
It will be an evening to highlight and celebrate the best in care at home and housing support across Scotland. We know that around the country, individuals and teams are carrying out work in this field at an incredibly high standard in an era of challenging budgets and an increasingly demanding work environment.
There are eleven award categories in which to make a nomination:
- Care at Home Services Carer(s) of the Year – Individual or Team
- Housing Support Services Carer(s) of the Year – Individual or Team
- Management & Leadership Award - Individual
- Training & Staff Development Award – Individual or Company
- Care Services Coordinator / Administrator of the Year – Individual
- Innovative Practice Award – Team
- Outstanding Achievement Award - Individual
- Housing Support Provider of the Year – Company
- Care at Home Provider of the Year – Company
- Positive Impact Award – Individual
- Day Service of the Year - Company or Service
Please see below the nomination forms and the Awards Guidance Notes to allow you to complete the process effectively. The deadline for submitting the nominations is Friday 16th March.
The Awards themselves will take place at the Marriott hotel in Glasgow and will follow on from the Scottish Care at Home & Housing Support daytime Conference and Exhibition (of which we will publish more details in the next few weeks).
If you have any queries about the nomination process, please get in touch with the team via email@example.com or drop us a line at Scottish Care HQ on 01292 270240.
We very much look forward to hearing about all the fantastic work going on and want to take this opportunity to wish all our Care at Home & Housing Support members the very best of luck for the Awards 2018!