2019 Care Home Awards now open for entries
We're delighted to announce that the 2019 Care Home Awards are now open for entries!
A perfect opportunity to recognise colleagues, services and residents
Scottish Care would like to invite you to enter your company, staff and service users for the Care Home Awards 2019. Last year’s event was a great success and recognised the work of fantastic staff and providers whilst also giving positive visibility to this often neglected sector.
The entry forms have been made shorter and easier to complete, with online entry and guidance available on which awards are designated for individuals, teams and companies. As you can see there are 13 award categories for the 2019 Awards.
- Ancillary & Support Staff Award
- Nutrition & Eating Well Award
- Meaningful Activity Award
- Training, Learning & Staff Development Award
- Emerging Talent Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Management & Leadership Award
- Palliative & End of Life Care Practise Award
- Nurse of the Year Award
- Carer of the Year Award
- Specialist Service/ Unit of the Year Award
- Care Home Service of the Year Award
- Positive Impact Award