Home Care Conference Resources
Scottish Care’s 13th Annual Care at Home & Housing Support Conference, Exhibition and Awards took place on Friday 17th May 2019 at the Marriott Hotel in Glasgow.
Over 200 day delegates attended the conference including care providers, local authority, NHS, Scottish Government and regulatory colleagues. We also welcomed 30 sector suppliers and partners who created a vibrant exhibition space at the conference.
The title of this year’s conference was ‘Redressing the balance: the potential of home care” and was kindly sponsored by Quality Compliance systems.
The conference aimed to address the issues impacting on Scottish Care members and the wider care sector. Delegates heard challenging, inspiring and thought-provoking contributions relating to the following crucial topics:
- How do we shift the balance from time and task to a human rights-based approach to commissioning?
- How do we push towards fairer funding for providers and the workforce?
- How do we gain recognition for the important role of home care within an integrated context?
- How do we embrace technology without compromising on compassion?
- What learning can we revisit to really achieve positive change?
We are extremely grateful to all conference contributors and are delighted to be able to share slides from our esteemed speakers and insight session leaders.
If you would like any more information about the event or future Scottish Care Conferences, please email email@example.com